Make no mistake, you’re not hiring janitors to work on your property, whether residential or commercial. House Cleaning Services in San Antonio Texas include a wide range of house cleaning and maid services, which differ from one another.
At The Maid Effect, we place a strong emphasis on quality work completed by pre-screened cleaners properly trained and certified.
We promise a 100% service satisfaction guarantee for all our bookings. Rest assured that our maids have undergone a stringent screening process to ensure only the most qualified maids with the best skills and safety precaution knowledge are engaged for your home cleaning.
We conduct rigorous background checks on all our cleaning teams to assure only the best personnel who are trained and certified are handling your home cleaning.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our cleaning services. If our services do not rock your world, give us a shout out and if we are notified within 24 hours of the occurrence, we will make things right within 72 hours.
We pride ourselves on a thorough and high-quality experience.
Our services include:
- House Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Maid Service
- Laundry Service
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Moving-in/Moving-Out Cleaning
The house cleaning responsibilities are as follows:
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters.
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface.
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Making beds and fluffing pillows.
- Folding clean laundry.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces.
- Handling all furniture and appliances carefully
Some of the most common questions include, “What can a house cleaner do in 2 hours?”
What can a cleaner do in 2 hours?
If this is your first time hiring a house cleaning service in San Antonio Texas, it can be tough to hire an independent cleaner or go with a maid service. Let’s cover some of the essentials that should come with a 2-hour house cleaning service in San Antonio Texas.
- Vacuuming the entire home
- Mopping the entire home
- Cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen
- Dusting and wiping down surfaces
Just to name a few, these are some of the most common tasks that can be done within a 2-hour maid service. Keep in mind the house cleaner is not a miracle worker and can work at their pace that is best suited to their abilities, training and certification. This is where The Maid Effect comes in differently. You’re paying a flat rate for a service, versus an hourly rate, whereas a cleaner may end up milking the clock for some extra hours.
It is recommended that you speak with your house cleaning service or maid service directly to communicate your needs, book your days and times, and ensure that you have a list of priority tasks prepared and ready to discuss. These tasks lists help keep everyone accountable.
The Maid Effect comes complete with a 40-point checklist to ensure that each client is getting the most out of our cleaning services. You will find that the majority of cleaning companies do not come with a checklist to measure quality assurance.
How can you get the most from your cleaning company?
Schedule a time to chat with your prospective cleaning company, discuss the priority needs list, and inquire about their standard packages, as some of the standard packages may be exactly what you’re looking for.
In the event you’ll need more attention to detail, including sorting and organization closets, clothing drawers, or other areas, this may be outside the scope of the cleaning company, and may come with an upcharge.
Discuss the projected time frames the cleaning company needs to access the home, which rooms, and projected amount of time for each visit. Come to an agreement on a flat rate to keep your costs in check. If you cannot find a flat rate cleaning company in San Antonio Texas, consider having a discussion with The Maid Effect, as they provide a flat rate cleaning service with various packages.
What is included in a Deep Cleaning?
A deep cleaning is generally a good idea if you’re moving, preparing for holidays or family functions. Another reason for a deep clean could simply be that you’re strapped for time, and cannot get to the essentials, and the house has gotten out of hand. This is generally a sound decision to book a deep cleaning when you lack the time to do it yourself.
Let’s look at a sample list of deep cleaning tasks:
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
- Top of refrigerator
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Beds made (includes master and 1 additional bed)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
Above and beyond deep cleaning tasks include:
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
In reference to deep cleaning, basic cleaning or a bundled package, it is best to work directly with your cleaning company or maid service to ensure they’re meeting your needs.
In reference to the DailyMail article regarding cleaning services, the rise of demand in cleaning services can be attributed to busier schedules, and increased need in sanitization best practices. The challenge in finding qualified, competent and properly trained house cleaning services in San Antonio Texas has been an increasing one. Companies range from independent cleaners to full maid services. Ensuring that your selection is properly insured, trained, and certified by your local governing bodies is important. If the company hires cleaners, then inquire about their vetting process, background checks, and training best practices. Quality assurance comes as a priority, but so does ensuring ethical individuals coming into your home.
The Maid Effect is a full-service cleaning company that offers professional and effective cleaning solutions to residential and commercial clients in and around the San Antonio metro area.
With well-trained teams who adopt only the best practices in the industry, we are passionate about offering high-quality services including carpet cleaning, maid services, and home and office cleaning, at competitive prices. Furthermore, engaging our services is only one click away with our automated online booking system. Extremely convenient and timely.
Our goal is to provide the best cleaning services that are marked by excellent customer service experience in the whole of San Antonio. By leveraging the power of technology, booking our services can be as fast as 60 seconds via our online system – Just pick the services that you need, select the date and time, then pay. Convenient and timely.
The Maid Effect
18911 Hardy Oak Blvd, Suite 271
San Antonio, TX 78258